United States of America
What Deposit Methods Are Available For US Players?
Most US residents are allowed to play at online casinos for fun. Although there may be some casino restrictions preventing US residents from signing up, free play is available at a wide range of online casinos. However, there are a limited number of states that allow online gambling for real money. If you live in one of these areas and want to play for real money, you need to have a means of making a deposit at the casino. There are some deposit methods that are allowed by US residents and others that are not.
How do Deposit Methods work?
An online casino will ask you to register first. You need to make sure you are eligible to play at the casino or your registration will not be accepted. Typical information that is required includes your name, address, email and telephone number. Some casinos may even require a social security number. After you register you will receive a confirmation email that you need to verify. You can then play for free or decide to make a deposit to play slots for real money. You will need to deposit a certain amount of money into the casino’s bank and you can play using that money.
Which Deposit Methods are not allowed in the US?
Because of legal restrictions, some deposit methods are not available to US customers at all. There are many deposit methods available for online casinos but for those who reside in the US, there are a few that are no longer an option. They include:
Basics of US Deposit Methods
There are still many options available to US residents. They include:
• 900Pay – This is a deposit method that is only available to those residing in the US. There is a minimum of $25 and a maximum of $50 that can be deposited into the casino account and charged to your phone bill. No credit or bank cards are required for use.
• American Express – While few casinos accept Amex, there are still a few who do. For those who have an American Express card, you can gamble at Rome Casino, Crazy Slots, Cherry Red, VIP and Lucky Red.
• eCheck – You will need to have a checking account and have the routing number and account number available. You can then write a virtual check and have the draft deducted from your checking account.
• eWalletXpress – You can fund this source in a variety of ways and then use it to fund your casino account. Although US money is allowed to fund the account, it will be converted to Canadian currency.
• Quicktender/UseMyWallet – Multiple funding methods are allowed including MoneyGram, credit card, Western Union and bank draft. You can then use the Quicktender account to fund your casino account. You will see the UseMyWallet logo on transactions as they are one and the same source.
Overview of Our Top Casinos for US Players
|2||CHERRY RED CASINO||777||Review|